Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holy crap! Is it 2009 already?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Yesterday was an amazing night and today was an amazing morning.
First, I had dinner with my–incomplete–family (about 25 of us) and got to see my most favorite cousin (more like a sister to me) after about 4 years of not seeing her. She was my accomplice in almost everything I did when I was young, she knows everything about me, I know everything about her and it's just one of those people who you love more than normal, ha.
We left the family reunion at about 1:45 a.m. and arrived home because I invited my best friends over to celebrate. I had an amazing time. I'll put it like this, I finished my New Year's partying (playing board games with my friends and occasionally drinking Whisky) today at 7 a.m.
Now, it may not seem like a big deal to you because you party a lot and every weekend you go to sleep at seven in the morning but for me it's like, a major record. Why? Well... because I'm a granny and I'm not a party animal.
Yes, in my 21 years of life I've gone to bed at four or five a few times but I don't think I've ever gone to bed at 7 a.m. I'm excited and I'm proud of myself for staying awake that long, ha.
I definitely started 2009 the way I wanted it to start.
I wish you all the best and hopefully all you wish for will come true.

Take care,

xoxo
Cuca

1 comment:

  1. revista La Piedra se presenta cordialmente a sus vecinos blogueros morelenses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ándale, Ándale!